Traffic reporting gives you crucial stats you need to know about your website. The amount of traffic seen by a web site is a measure of its success. By analyzing the statistics of visitors it is possible to see problems with the site and look to improve those areas. It is also possible to increase the popularity of a site and the number of people that visit it.
Here's just some of what you get:
- Get separate statistic reports for each Alias and Subdomain assigned to your primary domain - simply add them as separate Site Analytics accounts.
- Real Time Stats means you will stay in-the-know with stats that update every 30 minutes.
- Conversion Tracking helps you determine if your online marketing efforts are giving you the proper return on investment.
- Site Summary Information assembles your most critical Web statistics in one place for quick review.
- Export the data you capture to Microsoft Excel.
- Get fast, easy access to your raw log files - and manipulate data for revealing results.
- Choose from three graphing options: Bar, Area, and Line for at-a-glance conclusions.
- Visit-path reporting tells you how customers navigate through your site.
- Custom date ranges gives you down-to-the-minute answers.
- And much, much more!